Salt generators basically produce chlorine from salt. Salt is sodium/chloride. A salt generator uses between 500 to 1500 watts of A/C power to split the salt crystal. The energy consumption is like running a hair dryer for 8 to 12 hours. The result of this process is a sodium based pool (salt water) and chloride. Our system is 100% chlorine and chemical free! Click here to read more.
1. Obviously your “Pool Guy” is not part of our Dealer network. We have over 4500 locations throughout the US, and Europe.
2. Your Pool Guy SELLS CHEMICALS! If his company did not qualify to become one of our Dealers, he can’t sell you our system so what else can he sell you but chemicals?
3. Ask him to show you one CL Free Water System that does not work. (he won’t be able to give you one example) We have been in business for over thirteen years and have a perfect Better Business Bureau record.
1. The CL Free Water Systems Factory is based in Phoenix Arizona. We have been Factory direct to the customer for over fourteen years. Unless you were referred by a Doctor, Physical Therapist , a current customer, have seen our product on the episodes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Discovery Channel or on the TLC shows, you may not of discovered our systems. Until recently, most of our Customers were on the internet looking for a 100% Chlorine NON-Saltwater ECO- Friendly water system and there you found us.
2. Five years ago we changed our business model from Factory Direct to having Dealers in the local market offer our systems to their customers. The Factory will only sell direct to their consumer when we do not have a local Dealer.
Absolutely. We run our pools at 50% of the safe drinking water levels according to the EPA. In fact, if you drank 3 to 4 gallons of pool water, you would ingest the amount of copper found in a multiple-vitamin.
EPA approves copper ionization as an antimicrobial agent
The EPA approves copper ionization as an antimicrobial agent to control deadly infections.
To quote the EPA, “For the first time, copper ion systems can be marketed legally in U.S. using public health claims”.
The Environmental Protection Agency by announcing this major breakthrough of approving copper ions in protecting public health and playing a key role in preventing infections was the result of extensive real world testing.
Rigorous analysis by independent lab and hospital testing showed elimination of bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens within minutes. The list includes superbugs (MRSA – Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus), E. coli, streptococcus, fungi, influenza virus, bird flu, VRE (Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci), Acinetobacter baumanni, Clostridium difficile, molds, (Aspergillus niger), Legionella pneumophila. By using copper ion systems, we can help prevent over 2 million infections, save over 100,000 lives and the estimated $30 billion dollars in overall health care costs.
The variety of applications for this type of equipment is far ranging.
It includes Pools, Spas, Fountains, HVAC equipment, Cooling towers, Hospitals, Food and Potable water systems.
By preventing and combating growth of Viral, Bacteria, fungus, algae and mold in water treatment systems, copper ion systems will play a major role in non-toxic environmentally friendly methods of insuring the public health in both public and private spaces.
Numerous independent laboratory tests from NASA, health departments, and universities, and many years of field testing have confirmed the exceptional sanitizing ability of copper ionization. Studies further show that using copper can be effective against E. coli, Pseudomonas, Legionella Pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease), Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Salmonella, and other pathogens—some of which have proven to be resilient even to high levels of chlorine.
Yes. The pool installation can easily be completed in 30-60 minutes for the "Classic" pool system. Operation of the system only requires weekly testing of the pH and copper Our "Ultra" pool system checks AND adjusts the pH automatically using Co2 injection
Installation of the CL Free Whole House System should be done by a Plumber because you are dealing with high pressure water lines. All our Whole House Water Systems come assembled and ready to go.
Simple AND easy.
Cleaning the CL Free Flow Chamber.
1. Carefully remove the four wires from the outside of the Flow Chamber noting that one pair of wires are marked “Titanium” and the other set are marked “Copper”.
2. Unscrew the hand held unions from the Flow Chamber and slide the Flow Chamber out.
3. Get a bucket and fill it with 1/3 Muriatic acid 2/3 water.
4. Mix the acid and water. Keep your face away from the bucket. Use in a well ventilated area. Always protect your eyes.
5. If there is a large amount of debris on the Titanium plates, you may use a paint stick or any type of wood to remove the debris. Never use a metal object as it will scratch the plates.
6. Place the Flow Chamber in the bucket and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Agitate the Flow Chamber after 5 minutes and place it back in the bucket for another 10 minutes.
7. Remove the Flow Chamber and rinse with fresh water.
8. Re-install the Flow Chamber (lube the gaskets with gasket grease) and connect the wires making sure the Copper goes with the Copper bars (they are labeled) and the Titanium with the Titanium plates. One wire should be on each side of the chamber.